2018 Butter Braids Fundaiser
Fundraiser Chairs: Coordinators Needed
2019 Butter Braid Fundraiser
- In addition to the popular Butter Braids, we are also offering frozen cookie dough for sale. There is a separate form for these this year, as we now are selling all the offered flavors, not a limited variety. This is an excellent opportunity to add an item to an order, or to offer an alternative to anyone who still has Butter Braids in their freezer from other fundraising events.
- Cherry Butter Braids and the Cheese Herb Butter Braid were not included in the sales package last year, but we made special arrangements with the vendor to offer these new flavors as well.
- The sales goals have been simplified and should be easier to follow. Each girl is expected to sell a minimum of 12 units. This can be any combination of Butter Braids, cookie dough containers, or both. Last year's sales averaged 15 units/person so this goal is definitely within your reach.
- There are 2 Target gift card prizes available as an incentive. The first one goes to the seller earning the most money in sales. In the event of a tie it will be decided by random drawing.
- Sellers with sales of 15 units or more will be entered into a separate draw for the second gift card.
|TBD||Official start date for sales but you are free to start early if you want.|
|TBD||Last day of sales. A captain will assist with collecting envelopes with money and completed order forms at swim practice. Please return these as soon as possible so we can tally the orders and deposit the money.|
|TBD||Order will be submitted to vendor at 12:00pm (noon)|
|TBD||Orders will be sorted and delivered to Rosemount Middle School. Please arrive to pick up your items between 4:30-6pm.|
Simple formatted text